Atlas Pizza Dough Rounder - SH502
Unlike a traditional rounder, the Atlas SH502 Pizza dough rounder tightly moulds the dough pieces by stretching the gluten structure in one direction exactly as done by a skilled baker.
We can also call the rounder a Boule Moulder because of several significant differences between making a round dough ball and making a tightly moulded boule. The moulding process of the rounder machine is firm but gently. This process refines the crumb and strengthens the gluten structure without damaging the dough and in the process, creates a seam at the bottom of the boule, which is placed down on the pan.The unique and separate controls for stroke, rotation and oscillation on the rounder, kneads the dough from 3 to 75 times in a single pass.
The resulting boules will exhibit better proofing. The rustic breads, rye, sourdough, multigrain, specialty breads and high‐hydration dough with fruit, cheese and honey are just a few examples of what can be made into dough ball with our rounder machine.
Click for a larger views.
Atlas Pizza Dough Rounder Features
- 62cm Diameter bowl with “ moulding surface.
- FDA approved materials CONE & BOWL.
- Adjustable kneading stroke length.
- Independent kneading speed and rotation speed.
- Hand feed or use under a bread plant.
- All sealed heavy duty ball bearings.
- Easy to clean removable bowl and plant.
- Lower body and mechanical parts in stainless steel.
- Top in cast, anodized aluminum.
- Anti‐adhesive process moulding surface.