Gashor Trevira Flour Silos
"Our experience of more than half a century in the industry, reaffirms to us that the key to success is our customer's confidence, and this is achieved by commitment and responsiveness to their requirements."
Why a silo?
- In the same area occupied by flour bags it is possible to store more flour. With a silo space can be harnessed to the ceiling.
Final Product Quality
- Improves performance by absorbing more water.
- Improved characteristics, enhancing the organolepticdough development in the process of baking.
- Allowing flour mixtures.
- Allowing the possibility of dispensing other ingredients.
- Allowing the possibility of the produced product´s traceability.
- Optimized use of the flour in the process.
- Control of the components in every recipe.
- Realtime control of stocks and consumption statistics
- Lower price of the flour, by purchasing in larger quantities.
- Avoids the manipulation of the manual labor and all its risks.
The Gashor Silos are also available in all metal construction for both inside and outside use. The metal construction makes them bulky, therefore more expensive to ship. Trevira Polyester Cloth Indoor Silos are the ideal solution as they are cheaper and easier to ship, a 20 ton bag doesn’t take up much space!
Call ABPAtlas on 1300 122 100 for more information on outdoor silos.
|Trevira Polyester Cloth Indoor Silo Capacity (in Tonnes)|
|1.65 x 1.65||1.95 x 1.95||2.23 x 2.23||2.54 x 2.54||2.64 x 2.64||3.29 x 3.29||3.75 x 3.75|